Registration for 2018 Upper Mississippi River Conference
If you are a conference presenter or speaker, do not register on this page. Please click on this link to register for the conference if you are a speaker or presenter.
Registration Fees | Early-Bird rates expire Sept. 14, 2018
- Full Conference - Early-Bird $150 | Full Conference - Standard $200
- Student* (Full Conference) - Early-Bird $25 | Student* (Full Conference) - Standard $40
- One-Day Registration - Early-Bird $100 | One-Day Registration - Standard $150
- Student* One-Day Registration - Early-Bird $15 | Student* One-Day Registration - Standard $25
***Note: Students must provide credentials, including graduate students or recently graduated students presenting in the poster session. Student registrations include access to all sessions and all meals scheduled for each day registered. Field project tours are additional for all attendees.***
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #1 to Copperas Creek Watershed $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #2 to Green Island Nutrient Management Research Project $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #3 to Rock Island & Carbon Cliff $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 In-House Workshop "Go With the Flow" [Included in full or Wednesday-only registration fee]
- Exhibit table with full registration - add $100
[Full conference registration includes continental breakfasts, lunches and Wednesday dinner; single day registrations include meals scheduled for that day]
- Guest Ticket - Wednesday Boxed Lunch - $15
- Guest Ticket - Wednesday Catfish Dinner - $30
- Guest Ticket - Thursday Luncheon - $20
Reserve a hotel room online at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center in downtown Moline, Ill. or call the hotel directly at 309-743-0101. Request a room in the Upper Mississippi River Conference block or use this code: 1810UPPERM.
Wednesday boxed lunch, Thursday luncheon and the dinner on Wednesday evening are included in the cost of a full registration; single day registrations include meals scheduled for each day.
Continuing Education Credits Available Upon Request
The Association of Floodplain Managers will award 12 Continued Education Credits for Certified Floodplain Managers (CFMs) attending this conference. Consult your professional organization or institution for information about education credits. Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conference registration desk.
If you have questions regarding registration contact River Action at email@example.com or call us at 563-322-2969.