Registration for UMRC 2017
If you are a conference presenter or speaker, do not register on this page. Please click on this link to register for the conference if you are a speaker or presenter.
- Standard: $200
- Student: $40 (Students must provide credentials, including graduate students or recently graduated students presenting in the poster session)
- Elected Official: $125
- One-Day Registration (Standard): $150
- One-Day Registration (Student): $25
- One-Day Registration (Elected Official): $75
Field trips available
- Green Valley Wetland Restoration Tour (FREE)
- Bike ride (additional $15)
Continuing Education Credits Available Upon Request
Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conference registration desk.
Reserve a hotel room at the Radisson in downtown Moline, Ill. (adjacent to the TaxSlayer [formerly iWireless] Center) or call the Radisson directly at (309) 764-1000.
Luncheons Wednesday and Thursday and the catfish dinner Wednesday evening are included in the cost of registration.
CLICK HERE to download the brochure with a complete schedule, list of panelists and speakers and mail-in registration form.
If you have questions regarding registration contact River Action at firstname.lastname@example.org