CLICK HERE to view 2015 race results!
Join River Action for our annual Taming of the Slough Adventure Triathlon this fall. Paddle, mountain bike and run your way to the top.
Race individually or as a team, and celebrate at the finish at the post-race party with pizza and beer.
- All Transitions take place at Empire Park in East Moline.
- The boat segment (kayak or canoe) is a 3.8-mile paddle around Campbell's Island.
- The bike portion is a short ride to Illiniwek Forest Preserve for a challenging mountain bike course returning to Empire Park (3.8 miles paved, 4.5 miles off-road, 400 ft. of elevation changes).
- The run is a 2-mile course on paved and off-road surface, finishing at Empire Park.
- Compete individually or as a team
- 2-PERSON TEAM: Consists of 2 members who complete all legs of race - Finish time is the average of both times
- 3-PERSON TEAM [Relay]: Kayak-Bike-Run
- Corporate Adventure Challenge: 3-person teams compete to be the best corporate team in the QC's
- Race Start - Saturday September 17, 2016 at 8 a.m. - Empire Park, East Moline, IL
- There are a limited number of boats available for rent; Call Princeton Outdoor Adventures at 563-289-5445
Thanks to our sponsors
- Russell Construction
- McLaughlin Subaru
- Active Endeavors
- Townsend Engineering
- Applestone Homes
- Toltec Incorporated
- Crawford Company
- Dispatch Argus and Radish
- Friends of Off-Road Cycling (FORC)
- Quad Cities Bicycle Club (QCBC)
- QC Core Chiropractic Wellness Center
- City of Hampton, IL
- Bent River Brewing Co.
- Riverbend Pizza Place