Please read user agreement before using this service. By continuing to use RiverAction.org, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
RiverAction.org Service User Agreement
© 2015 RiverAction, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1. Welcome to RiverAction.org ("Service"). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. The Service is currently free to all users. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time.
2. This Service (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
3. (a) You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use.
(b) Just as RiverAction.org requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify RiverAction.org by email at email@example.com, in writing at River Action, 822 E. River Drive, Davenport, IA 53807.
4. This Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service but are under no obligation to do so. We do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain viruses, worms or other destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
5. RIVERACTION.ORG AND ITS AFILLIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT). ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THIS SERVICE.